GOOD MEDI KOREA INC.
GMK is in pursuit of your complete satisfaction.
[Good Medi Korea] General Rules for Service Terms and Conditions Chapter 1
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of these terms and conditions is to comply with and stipulate matters concerning the conditions and procedures of use of all services provided by Good Medi Korea and other necessary matters as prescribed by the Telecommunications Business Act and the Enforcement Decree of the same Act.
Article 2 (Definition of Members)
(1) The term "user" means a member or non-member who accesses the service and receives the service provided by the Council member pursuant to these terms and conditions.
(2) The term "member" means a person who agrees to these terms and conditions and registers as a member by providing personal information such as passwords, etc. as a general individual who is deemed suitable as a member of a member, who is continuously provided with information of a member and can continuously use the services provided by the member.
Article 3 (Effect and Change of Terms and Conditions)
(1) These terms and conditions shall take effect by posting the contents on the member's website or notifying the member by other means.
(2) The Council member may change the terms and conditions where necessary for circumstances and important business reasons arise, and the changed terms and conditions shall take effect in the same manner as in the preceding paragraph.
(3) Members may request withdrawal from membership if they do not agree to the changed terms and conditions. If the service continues to be used after the effective date of the changed terms and conditions, it is deemed to have agreed to the changes in the terms and conditions.
Article 4 (Rules outside of Terms and Conditions)
Matters not specified in these terms and conditions shall be governed by the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization, and other relevant statutes.
Chapter 2 Contracts for Service Use
Article 1 (Establishment of a Use Contract)
(1) The use contract is established with the consent of the council member to the user's application for use and the consent of the user's terms and conditions.
(2) A person who wishes to join as a member and use the service shall apply by recording the matters required in the prescribed new membership registration form requested by the Council member.
(3) All membership information on the online subscription application form is considered to be real data.
Users who do not enter their real names or actual information cannot be legally protected and may be restricted from using the service.
(4) A member shall not approve an application for use in any of the following cases.
A. If you do not apply under your real name
I. In the case of borrowing or stealing another person's name and applying under the name of the other person
All. Where the details of the application for membership registration are falsely entered or attached
La. Where an application is filed for the purpose of violating the relevant laws and regulations or impeding the order of well-being or good morals of society
bad luck. Where other requirements for application for use set by council members are insufficient
Article 2 (Exclusion of membership and loss of qualification)
(1) If a member wants to withdraw from the service provided by the lawmaker, the member himself/herself must request withdrawal online.
(2) When applying for withdrawal, if you enter your ID, password, resident registration number, and reason for cancellation, you will cancel your subscription after checking whether it matches your subscription record.
(3) Whether to withdraw or not is canceled if you do not log in with your existing ID and password.
(4) Where a member commits an act falling under the following matters, a council member may terminate the use contract without prior notice or suspend the use of the service for a fixed period.
A. Cases that are contrary to public order and good wind
I. in the case of criminal activity
All. Where the use of services is planned or executed for the purpose of impeding national interests or social public interests
La. In the case of stealing someone else's ID and password
bad luck. In the case of damaging or disadvantaging another person's reputation
Bar. If the same user has double registered with a different ID
Buy. In the case of violating other relevant laws and regulations or the conditions of use set by a member
Article 3 (Re-registration of members)
(1) If a user who has withdrawn from the service wants to rejoin pursuant to Article 2, if the member himself/herself applies for re-registration via e-mail, whether to re-register or not is determined by the approval of the web master.
Chapter 3 Provision and Use of Services
Article 1 (Service hours)
(1) In principle, the hours of use of services shall be 24 hours per day throughout the year, unless there is any special impediment to the work or technology of the Council member.
However, this shall not apply to the date or time determined by the council member due to the need for regular inspections, etc.
Article 2 (Content of Service)
(1) Providing medical content
(2) Councillor Online Reservation Service
(3) medical counseling service
Article 3 (Disruption of Service)
(1) A Council member may restrict or suspend the provision of all or part of services in any of the following cases.
A. In unavoidable cases due to maintenance inspection, replacement, failure, etc. of service facilities
I. In the case where a key telecommunications business operator stipulated in the Telecommunications Business Act stops telecommunications services
All. In the event of a national emergency, power failure, etc
La. Where the normal use of the service is hindered due to excessive use of the service, etc
(2) In case of service interruption under subsection (1), the user shall be notified in advance or afterwards.
(3) No compensation shall be made for damages suffered by the user or a third party due to the temporary suspension of the service provision due to the grounds referred to in paragraph (1).
Article 4 (Copyright of Posts)
The rights to the materials published in the service shall be as follows.
(1) Members shall not commercially use data published in the service, such as processing or selling information obtained using the service.
(2) The right and responsibility for the post shall be with the publisher, and a member shall not use it for commercial purposes without the consent of the publisher.
However, this is not the case in the case of non-profit, and it has the right to publish within the service.
Article 5 (Medical Counseling Service)
(1) The council member shall endeavor to maintain security as best he/she can to prevent the details of counseling by members or users of the service from being leaked to third parties except counselors and service managers.
(2) Where the details of counseling are disclosed due to the carelessness of the user, or if the user deletes the counseling, the details of counseling are disclosed or the details of counseling are lost due to a natural disaster or a situation beyond the control of the member, the member shall not be held liable.
(3) The contents of the service can be used for the following purposes after deleting personal information.A. Academic activities, book publishing, and CD-ROM authoring activities
(4) The contents of the answers to the counseling are subjective answers based on the medical knowledge of each specialized oriental medicine doctor, and the council member does not represent the opinions of the service.
(5) Information or counseling provided by the service is never a substitute for medical diagnosis, treatment, or treatment, so when a disease appears, you should visit a hospital for actual treatment.
(6) Where a user's post is deemed to be malicious, violent, or other impure intention away from the main purpose of counseling, the post may be deleted by the council member through due process.
Chapter 4 Rights and Duties of Contracting Parties
Article 1 (Company's Obligations)
(1) Council members are obligated to provide services to users continuously and stably.
(2) In principle, a member shall not divulge or distribute personal information to a third party without his/her consent.
However, exceptions are recognized in cases falling under the following.
A. Where there is a request from a state agency pursuant to the provisions of the Framework Act on Telecommunications, etc
I. Where there is an investigative purpose for a crime or at the request of the Information and Communication Ethics Committee
All. Where there is a request in accordance with the procedures prescribed by other relevant statutes
(3) The Council member shall maintain the service providing facilities at all times in an operable state, and shall repair and restore them without delay in the event of a disability so as not to cause inconvenience to users in the use of services.
(4) Provided, That in the following cases, a member shall not be liable.
A. Where the service cannot be provided due to a natural disaster or equivalent force majeure
I. Disability of service use due to reasons attributable to users
All. In the case of profits or losses expected by the user through the data obtained using the service
Article 2 (Obligation of Members)
(1) A member shall not perform the following acts when using the service.
A. Unfair use of another member's ID
I. Reproduction of information obtained from services for purposes other than the use of members without prior consent from members, use it for publication, broadcasting, etc., or provide it to a third party
All. Infringement of a member's copyright, copyright of a third party, etc
La. The act of distributing information, sentences, figures, etc. that violate public order and good morals to others
bad luck. an act that is objectively judged to be linked to a crime
Bar. Other acts that violate the relevant laws and regulations
(2) Members shall comply with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the guidelines or precautions for service use.
(3) Members shall comply with the restrictions on use posted by the Council member on the notice of service or separately announced by the Council member for each content.
(4) A member shall not transfer or donate his/her authority to use the service or other status under the contract of use to another person without the explicit consent of the Council member, and shall not provide it as collateral.
Chapter 5 Guidelines on the Use of Personal Information
Good Medi Korea collects and utilizes personal information for the following purposes. The collected personal information will not be used for any purpose other than the following, and if the purpose of collection changes, we will inform you in advance and obtain consent.
-We send e-mails and texts for the purpose of improving the service of Good Medi Korea's website, surveying, and promoting it.